Founder & CEO
Jim has been in marketing for over 25 years. He has worked on hundreds of campaigns for businesses ranging in size from multinationals to solopreneurs, as well as several non-profits.
He enjoys learning and growing, challenging himself whenever he can, prompting his long-time involvement in Toastmasters and his study and performance of improv. He is an animal lover who is a (mostly vegan) vegetarian and the proud parent of three rescue cats, Peter, Lola & Hazel. He is married and lives in Manhattan with his husband, Ting.
What Matters to Jim
- Equality and fairness for everyone
- Empowering the next generation of entrepreneurs
- Enjoying time away from NYC
Fun Facts About Jim
- Lived in Japan for 3 years and speaks Japanese
- Produced a feature film in the Philippines