Founder & CEO
Jim has been in marketing in some capacity since 1991. In that time, he has since worked on 100s of campaigns for businesses ranging in size from United Nations, Cushman & Wakefield and Subway to local shops and restaurants and solo business owners, as well as several non-profits.
He enjoys learning and challenging himself whenever he can and sees creating marketing campaigns as solving a problem – the problem of how to get your message to the right people and how to get them to buy, sign up or donate. He has been an active community member as well: member of NGLCCNY since 2009 and a board member of Marriage Equality NY from 2001-2011.
What Matters to Jim
- Equality and fairness for everyone
- Empowering the next generation of entrepreneurs
- Enjoying time away from NYC
Fun Facts About Jim
- Lived in Japan for 3 years
- Produced a movie in the Philippines
- Proud parent of two cats, Peter & Lola